Battery brand: 3.2V125AH
Battery model: 3.2V-125A
Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4 or LFP)
Nominal voltage: 3.2V
Operational voltage: 2.5 V – 3.65 V
Nominal capacity: 125Ah
AC Impedance Resistance: ≤0.9mΩ (Fresh Cell, 50% SOC)
Dimensions L*W*H (mm): 174.4*36.4*178.0±0.4mm
Cycle life: ≥4000Cycles(1C/1C, SOC 80%)
Standard charge and discharge Charge/Discharge Current: 1C/1C
Standard charge and discharge Charge/Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 3.65V/2.5V
Continuous Charge/Discharge Current: 1C/1C
Pulse Charge/Discharge Ccurrent(30s): 2C/2C
Recommended SOC window: 3%～99%
Charging Temperature: 0℃~60℃
Discharging Temperature: -30℃~60℃
Storage Temperature: -20~45°C
Ship from USA:
3-7 work days, Free Shipping & TAX
Ship from China:
By sea, 30-45 days, Free Shipping & TAX
By air, 7-18 days, Free Shipping & TAX
Highly automated production equipment to ensure battery consistency.
Square aluminum shell structure, high-precision explosion-proof valve design, good safety performance.
Low internal resistance, high discharge rate, and stable discharge platform.
Green environment, ISO14000 approval, products meet GB and UN criteria, and ROHS compliant.
Long cycle life.
1. Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
2. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage. | Please refer to: LiFePO4 battery charging guide.
3. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
4. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
1. CELLS ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND PROPER PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED IN HANDLING AND MAINTENANCE.
2. RUNNING TESTS ON THE CELLS IMPROPERLY MAY RESULT IN SEVERE PERSONAL BODY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES.
3. WORK ON CELLS MUST BE PERFORMED ONLY WITH PROPER TOOLS AND PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MUST BE USED.
4. CELL MAINTENANCE MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY PERSONNEL KNOWLEDGEABLE OF CELLS AND TRAINED IN THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INVOLVED.
*FAILURE TO OBSERVE THE ABOVE MAY CAUSE VARIOUS HAZARDS.