Brand New Grade A 3.2V 166Ah LiFePO4 Cells for boats, trolling Motor, off-gird solar energy storage, electric ships, construction machinery, EV Ebike ESS Solar Battery
|Standard capacity||166 Ah||25±2℃, 1C, new battery status|
|Minimum capacity||166 Ah||25±2℃, 1C, new battery status|
|Operating voltage||2.5~3.65V||Cell temperature: T>0°C|
|2.0~3.65V||Cell temperature: T≤0°C|
|Battery internal resistance (1KHz)||≤0.25mΩ||New battery status 40%SOC|
|Monthly self discharge||≤3.5%||25 ° C, 50%SOC, new battery storage after 3 months|
|Operating temperature (charging)||0℃~50℃|
|Operating temperature (discharge)||-20℃~55℃|
|Cell cycle||≥3000cycles||Initial clamping force 300Kgf, standard charge and discharge test|
|Standard charging current||0.5C||25±2℃|
|Maximum charging sustainable current||3C||25±2℃|
|Standard charging voltage||The maximum value of a single battery is 3.65V||/|
|Standard charging temperature||25±2℃||The cell temperature|
|Absolute charging temperature (cell temperature)||0~50℃||No matter what charging mode the cell is in, once the temperature of the cell is found to exceed the absolute charging temperature range, it will stop charging|
|Absolute charging voltage||Maximum 3.65V||No matter what charging mode the cell is in, once the cell voltage is found to exceed the absolute charging voltage range, it will stop charging|
|Standard discharge current||1C||25±2℃|
|Max continuous discharge current||1C||N.A.|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||2.5V||Temperature T > 0 ℃|
|Absolute discharge temperature||-20~50℃||Whether the cell is in continuous discharge mode or pulse discharge mode, if the cell temperature exceeds the absolute discharge temperature, then stop discharging|
|Charge termination||3.65V||Stop charging when the battery voltage reaches 3.65V|
|Discharge end||Minimum 2.5V|
|Short circuit protection||Short circuit is not allowed||In case of short circuit, the overcurrent disconnects the battery (battery).|
Electric vehicle, RV, electric bicycles/scooters, golf carts, boats, trolling Motor, off-gird solar energy storage, electric ships, construction machinery, communication energy storage, electric energy storage, household energy storage and ESS.
1. Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
2. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage. | Please refer to: LiFePO4 battery charging guide.
3. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
4. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
1. CELLS ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND PROPER PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED IN HANDLING AND MAINTENANCE.
2. RUNNING TESTS ON THE CELLS IMPROPERLY MAY RESULT IN SEVERE PERSONAL BODY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES.
3. WORK ON CELLS MUST BE PERFORMED ONLY WITH PROPER TOOLS AND PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MUST BE USED.
4. CELL MAINTENANCE MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY PERSONNEL KNOWLEDGEABLE OF CELLS AND TRAINED IN THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INVOLVED.
*FAILURE TO OBSERVE THE ABOVE MAY CAUSE VARIOUS HAZARDS.