Cell Brand: 3.2V50AH
Cell Model: 3.2V-50AH
Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4 or LFP)
Typical Capacity: 50 Ah
Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
Operational Voltage: 2.0~3.65V
Charge/discharge current: <1C
Maximum continuous charge/discharge current: 3I1
Impedance (1KHz): ≤0.7mΩ
Residual Capacity loss: Per month ≤3.0%
Operating Temperature (Charging): 0℃~60℃
Operating Temperature (Discharge): -20℃~60℃
Cell Weight: 1.12KG
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C
Cell Dimension (mm): 27.5*148*132.6mm
Cycle Performance: 2000Cycles
Ship from USA:
3-7 work days, Free Shipping & TAX
Ship from China:
By sea, 30-45 days, Free Shipping & TAX
By air, 7-18 days, Free Shipping & TAX
Highly automated production equipment to ensure battery consistency.
Square aluminum shell structure, high-precision explosion-proof valve design, good safety performance.
Low internal resistance, high discharge rate, and stable discharge platform.
Green environment, ISO14000 approval, products meet GB and UN criteria, and ROHS compliant.
Long cycle life.
1. Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
2. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage. | Please refer to: LiFePO4 battery charging guide.
3. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
4. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
1. CELLS ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND PROPER PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED IN HANDLING AND MAINTENANCE.
2. RUNNING TESTS ON THE CELLS IMPROPERLY MAY RESULT IN SEVERE PERSONAL BODY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES.
3. WORK ON CELLS MUST BE PERFORMED ONLY WITH PROPER TOOLS AND PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MUST BE USED.
4. CELL MAINTENANCE MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY PERSONNEL KNOWLEDGEABLE OF CELLS AND TRAINED IN THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INVOLVED.
*FAILURE TO OBSERVE THE ABOVE MAY CAUSE VARIOUS HAZARDS.